We are so excited to share the news that volunteers are allowed back into the buildings. Starting Monday, October 25th, 2021. There are a few parameters to having volunteers:
- Proof of vaccination will be required to Tara Phillips, Volunteer Coordinator before they are allowed in the buildings. Secretaries do not confirm vaccination cards or add to the list.
- Tara Phillips is located at the Chehalis School District Office, vaccination cards can be emailed to her, or brought in person to her.
- Currently only vaccinated volunteers will be allowed. Decisions about exemptions will be made at a later date.
- The cleared volunteer list will be getting refreshed with a new “Verified” column, to which a date will be added. No date = no verification= no in building volunteering
- They must follow school safety protocols
- Social Distance- 6ft apart when possible.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the building.
- Must be symptom free to be in the building
JLE and OSE school day begins at 8:50, volunteers are welcome to start at that time. If possible, volunteers should pre-arrange days/times with their teacher.