New Student to Chehalis/W.F. West?

The W.F. West Registrar is available year round for New Student Registration.  If you do not live in the Chehalis School District, please complete a “Request for District Transfer” form, available at your residential School District, prior to registration.  Current year New Student Registration Packets are available in the counseling center or contact the Registrar to request enrollment forms.

Registration Forms

Below are a few of the forms included in the registration packets, they can also be used for current students who need to update information, please turn completed forms into the Counseling Center. Address and phone number changes can be done through your Skyward Family Access account or by contact the Counseling Center.

Contact Information

Janis Dobyns
(360) 807-7235 ext. 5516