NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING AND WORK SESSION
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Board of Directors of Chehalis School District No. 302, will be held on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, with the Regular Session beginning at 6:30 p.m. This meeting will be held via Zoom and in person by rotation basis at W.F. West High School Library, 342 S.W. 16th Street, Chehalis, WA. Following the Regular Session a Work Session will be held regarding reopening of schools.
If you wish to speak during the public comment section of the agenda please provide the following information in the chat for the official meeting record:
- Legal name
- Zoom name (if it does not match your legal name) so the host can make sure your microphone is turned on
- Contact information (telephone number & email address)
- The topic of the comment you would like to share
Please note that the chat box can only be viewed by the host so your contact information will not be displayed for all attendees. The chat box is being used to collect names and information of any person wishing to make a public comment to the board similar to a sign-in process at a regular in-person board meeting.
Things you need to know:
- You can make your public comment in person or on Zoom. (See below for joining via Zoom).
- Each person will have three minutes to make their comment.
Zoom Meeting Link